Dear Friends, we would like to invite you to
Pitch4Pete Movie Night
October 20 2016 • 7:00pm • Fox Theatre
Pitch4Pete is hosting a fundraiser in support of local ALS research we’d love for you to join us! We will be meeting for a night at the movies where we will hear from lead researcher, Dr. Mark Irwin, and watch Gleason an epic film about Steve Gleason NFL player whose ALS diagnosis sent him on a mission to redefine the meaning of life with ALS.
Get your tickets today
Please make your donation on the Pitch4Pete University Health Network donation page. Although all tickets are general admission, we are presenting the following donation levels of giving. Ticket options are:
Solo Home Run ($300/ticket),
2-Run Home Run ($400/ticket),
3-Run Home Run ($500/ticket),
Grand Slam The maximum donation on our event website is $500, but we are very grateful for larger donations. If you would like to donate more than $500, please visit our fundraising page or call 416.340.4800 ext. 7482. We will contact you about your ticket.
Charitable tax receipts for all ticket purchases will be issued following the event.
If you have any difficulties using the ticket purchasing system, try following these steps:
1. On the Pitch 4 Pete Movie Night website, click the ‘Get Tickets’ button
2. On the next screen choose the number of tickets you wish to purchase. You can combine tickets of differing values if you wish.
3a. If you have a Hoo account, enter your email and password and click ‘Log In’
3b. If you do not have a Hoo account, click the ‘No account? Register Now’ text link below the password field. Then fill out the fields and then click ‘Continue’
4. On the next screen, fill out the required fields to register for this event and click ‘Continue’ again
5. On the subsequent screen you will enter your credit card information in the fields and click ‘Purchase’
6. You’re done! For the tickets page, you can either click ‘Send Ticket’ to pass a ticket on to someone else, or click ‘Download Ticket’ and print out your ticket.
Thanks for your support!